The Baraboo Public Library now has an e-printing service available through the use of HP ePrint. Printing can be done from anywhere you have the ability to send an email.
- Send or forward an email with an attachment (10 MB max.) to email@example.com from a computer or mobile device.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the printout was sent to the printer.
- Pick up and pay for your printouts. The cost is $0.10 per side for black and white and $0.25 per side for color. There is no option for choosing just black and white or color printouts. You will be charged for all printouts.
Other helpful information:
- Through this service you can print attachments that are Word documents (.docx, or .doc), Power Point Presentations (.pptx), Notepad documents (.txt), Excel spreadsheets (.xlsx) and Adobe documents (.pdf).
- This service does not support printing picture files(.jpg, .png, .gif).
- If you want to print only an attachment file, fill in the subject of the email and do not type or include anything in the body of the email.
HP ePrint is a third-party service. They do not have the same privacy policies as the library. The Baraboo Public Library is not responsible for any issues that may arise from using this service. Please review the following information regarding the privacy of the information in your email to determine if this service is right for you:
If you need any help with this service or have any questions, please give us a call at 356-6166.