This summer and fall, the Baraboo Public Library is partnering with the International Crane Foundation (ICF) to offer Adventure Passes for library patrons to visit the ICF for free. The Adventure Pass program will run from Monday, July 30 to October 31. It lets library card holders come to the library and check out a pass allowing admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children, ages 6 through 17 (children 5 and under get in free). There will be 10 passes available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Here are important things to know about Adventure Passes:
- One pass may be checked out per patron.
- You can check out the pass for one week at a time.
- No reservations or holds are possible for Adventure Passes.
- An Adventure Pass is not valid for ticketed events, lectures, or field trips through the International Crane Foundation.
- Adventure Passes must be returned to the Adult Circulation desk at the Baraboo Public Library.
- Adventure Passes should not be put into library book drops.
- $1.00 per day will be charged for overdue Adventure Passes.
- The replacement fee for lost Adventure Passes is $25.
The Adventure Pass project is supported in part by a grant from the Sauk County UW Extension, Arts, & Culture Committee, Wisconsin Arts Board with funds from the State of Wisconsin and the National Endowment for the Arts.