Baraboo 1850-2010 : Chronology of the Growth of the Commercial & Retail Districts - Volume 2 contains the second part of the About Section, a Trivia Section, and the chronology and growth of Ash Street and Broadway Street.
1. Introductory Pages
2. About Section Introduction
3. About "A Lake Where Spirits Live"
4. About the Devil's Lake Girl Scout Camp
5. About the Warner Memorial Road
6. About the First Church Bell
7. About the Parks of Baraboo
8. About Agoston Haraszthy
9. Baraboo Branch of American Association of University Women
10. The Origin of the Farm Kitchen and the Barn Restaurant
11. About Baraboo Baseball
12. About Baraboo Basketball
13. The Baraboo Whiskey War" & "The Lawsuit and Whiskey Rebellion of 1854"
14. Ringling-Potter Farm
15. About Koshawagos
16. Trivia Section I-Island Water Power
17. Trivia Section II
18. Trivia Section III
19. Trivia Section IV
20. Ash Street
These documents can be searched using the Find feature in Adobe Reader to locate words with exact spelling. If you have any questions on searching these documents, please contact the Baraboo Public Library.
The creation of the digital files by the Baraboo Public Library for Baraboo 1850-2010: Chronology of the Growth of the Commercial & Retail Districts was supported in part by a grant from the Wisconsin Arts Board with funds from the State of Wisconsin and the National Endowment for the Arts. Additional support was received from the Sauk County UW-Extension, Arts and Culture Committee.
The copyright of the digital files is held by Joseph Ward and the files on this website are used by permission of the author. This electronic edition is for non-commercial personal use and research. Any other use of this information will require the written permission of the copyright holder.